- Вебинар: Младинска работа, ЕУ искуство и локалните предизвици во Europe House Крива Паланка
Моменталната криза наметна сериозен предизвик кај младите, обесхрабрени во својот напредок и реализација.
Денешниот вебинар во
Крива Паланка гo потенцираше формалното стручно образование и обука како потенцијален излез и пренасочување.
Исто така, преку практични примери, учесниците се запознаа што претставува, вклучува и подразбира младинска работа, влијанието на
за напредок и интеграција на младите, како и состојбата со младинската работа во
- PEP Talks on Innovative Entrepreneurship (Strumica)
An online discussion/pep talk envisioned to inform, inspire, energize and motivate young people to be entrepreneurially proactive.
The guest speaker Petar Hristov, Founder of “Power AD” (first North Macedonian franchise) and founder of cryptovalute “PADCoin”, will share his experience of how he got informed, inspired, energized and motivated to start and grow his respective businesses sharing the nitty-gritty of how an idea became a reality and expanded across borders.
- Peer to peer education: “The basics of graphic design” (Strumica)
Trainer/moderator to this workshop is going to be the young graphic designer Martin Ristov from Strumica who is successful in this field from his early teens.
This workshop will have the goal trough peer to peer education, the young people from Strumica to enter the world of graphic design and to gain basic skills for this art form.
A starting lesson for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and graphic design in general, and how with little dedication you can make an income as a Freelancer.
The goal of this workshop is not only to educate but to give the young
people outlet for creativity and self-employment.
- LIGHT OF MY LIFE | Talks with light artist Kari Kola
Light is a really powerful tool and I believe that we can draw focus to any site, city or value using light art. My plan is to work on an unseen scale with unique sites and to push the limits of light art into new dimensions. This will create a new level of impact in raising awareness on many topics.
My motto is: “Nothing is impossible; it is just a matter of deciding how much you want to use your energy towards achieving it”.
- Who reads comics? Call for participation in a workshop (online)
The workshop consists of two parts:
1. Theoretical review of comics, historical development and directions in comic art, the connection of comics with film art, comics as inspiration for the most popular video games.
Lecturer: Jovan Bitoljanu – co-founder of the comic book store “Bunker”.
2. How is the comic created? Review of the process of creating comics and illustrations.
Lecturer: Mihajlo Dimitrievski “The Micho” – a legend of comics and illustration not only in our country, but also in the global industry of board games and comics.